Vinyl Garage Doors Model 8700
Garage door model 8700 is made of vinyl and engineered to provide a maintenance free and elegant look that will last a lifetime. These vinyl garage doors won’t rust, fade, crack, or dent. It is the ultimate door for easy-care living. The vinyl garage door model 8700 is an excellent choice for homeowners in the coastal regions because of its resistance to salt air and sand.
Choose a Panel Design
Choose a Color
Online color swatches are only digital reproductions of actual standards and will vary in appearance due to differences in monitor and video card output. These digital representations should not be used to finalize color selection(s). Please contact your local Wayne Dalton Dealer for actual color samples to match with your home or business.
Choose a Glass Option
Garage Door Features
- Twin 20-gauge steel C-channels run full length of each panel and are anchored to the interior steel stiles for strength.
- R-value 11.75
- TorqueMaster® Counterbalance
- Bottom weather seal
- Tamper-resistant safety bottom brackets
- Polyurethane foamed-in-place-insulation is permanently bonded to the vinyl skin for energy efficiency, durability and added rigidity.
- Rich woodgrain texture and deep raised panel offers the timeless design of freshly painted hardwood.
- This door has full PVC color construction. This means scratches will never show because the color goes all the way through the material.
- The UV-Resin used in the door’s construction contains special polymers that protect the door sections from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Recommended for coastal regions for its resistance to salt air and sand.
Wayne Dalton offers a Limited Warranty on this garage door. Please reference the warranty document for details. Doors must be properly finished prior to installation.